Rappahannock Goodwill Industries (RGI) is searching for full-time One Stop Manager – Virginia Career Works Culpeper Center to join our mission service team. As a One-Stop Manager, you will perform workforce development activities with six localities and associated satellites including multi-disciplinary, multi-agency teams of public, private, educational, and community-based organization professionals, providing the expertise and resources necessary to assist (1) employers with their workforce development needs, and (2) job seekers, including displaced and unemployed workers, youth, and the underemployed, achieve self-sufficiency.
- Present program objectives to individuals, groups, businesses, agencies, and organizations to encourage their cooperation and participation.
- Utilize media to publicize programs and events.
- Gather and analyzes statistical data; compile written narrative and statistical reports for distribution to Workforce Investment Board.
- Build, lead, obtain consensus among, and direct a multi-agency team in the implementation of Workforce Investment Opportunity Act (WIOA) objectives for the Comprehensive One-Stop System.
- Develops a continuous improvement system to drive service development and delivery enhancements for customers and job seekers and to meet the needs of partners and employers.
- Develops interagency policies and procedures to ensure effective operations, identify and resolve internal and inter-agency operational and procedural problems and conflicts.
- Convene and facilitate meetings with staff, partner agencies, and community organizations.
- Formulate, implement, and review short- and long-term objectives, goals, and plans for the Workforce Region and Center.
- Keep updated on pertinent legislation, regulations, and developments which could affect Workforce operations and disseminate information to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate job training and employment activities of multi-disciplinary teams consisting of Workforce Center partners.
- Represents the Workforce Center and Operator to the local employer community and the public, develops procedures and plans to coordinate the provision of services among WFC partners, creating and managing systems to promote organizational effectiveness; defining activities toward meeting the operational objectives.
- Participate in the action and strategic planning process that establishes annual objectives and goals for the operation of the Workforce Area
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or related field preferred.
- Equivalent work experience in managing employment or vocational counseling services that included fiscal, project management, facilities management, and team-building responsibilities.
- Knowledge of WIOA and the Comprehensive One-Stop Service Delivery System.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- WDP certification preferred; must be obtained; CRC Silver or Gold preferred.
- Virginia State Police, Department of Social Services, and Department of Motor Vehicle background checks or any other required background checks required by the mission services program.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT/WORK CONDITIONS
- Ability to bend, walk, lift up to 25 pounds.
- Occasional travel (including use of personal car) and variable work schedule.
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to pay and benefits, you will receive valuable training and experience. Best of all, when you come to work, you’ll know that your efforts make a meaningful difference in countless lives and communities. Join the Goodwill team and you will find more than a job…You will find a career with a cause!
To learn more about our company and team, please visit our website: www.fredgoodwill.org
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Rappahannock Goodwill Industries, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our team and the communities we serve. We encourage all to apply because we believe a diversity of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.
Pay Range: ~$52,000 annually