Talent Supply Connector
The Talent Supply Connector initiative is meeting regional workforce needs by creating a pipeline of career-seekers through meaningful internships, apprenticeships, and other work-based learning experiences. The Talent Supply Connector is helping businesses better define your skill requirements and training needs, facilitating workforce and education access, and supporting alignment between business needs and the current and future workforce.
We support you by:
- Developing a shared understanding and implementing the tools required for employee recruitment and retention
- Building a candidate matching system and strategy to connect businesses with talent
- Facilitating work-based experiential learning, internships, and apprenticeships for students
- Working cooperatively with businesses and career technical education practitioners to ensure that curricula meet the needs of target industry sectors
- Implementing systems and processes to support sustainability and scalability for this and future target industry sectors
To get connected, please contact Sarah Morton, Workforce Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Supply Connector has created resources in support of successful development and participation of Internship Programs.
Employers’ Guide to Internship Planning
Educators’ Guide to Internship Planning
Intern Midterm Evaluation Sample
Final Evaluation – Intern Version Sample
Final Evaluation – Supervisor Version Sample
TALENT SUPPLY PARTNERS
The Talent Supply Connector is a proud partner in two Central Virginia initiatives, find out more about them below.
Central Virginia Talent Collaborative
Region 9 Internship Collaborative
This project was funded in part by GO Virginia, a state-funded initiative administered by the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) that strengthens and diversifies Virginia’s economy and fosters the creation of higher wage jobs in strategic industries.